Data Management Services are the foundation stone of the GTS-Geotech service structure, and have been since the company began.
Our data management personnel are to be found working on site in oil & gas companies across the UK and Europe, seamlessly fitting into existing Data Management structures and teams.
From day-to-day support roles to project implementation or data clean-up, we have the right candidates to supply on a short, medium or long-term basis.
With many years cumulative experience between them and an exponentially developing internal knowledge-sharing base to draw upon, you can be sure that your data is safe in the hands of GTS-Geotech's Data Management specialists.
GTS offer a wide range of data related services, including:
- On-site Seismic Data Loading into multiple formats (e.g. SeisWorks,IESX, Charisma, Petrel)
- On-site Well Data Loading into multiple formats (e.g. OpenWorks, Finder, Petrel, ODM)
- On-site Data Management - both digital and physical across multiple applications including Livelink
- On-site Petrophysical Support - Curve Management, Loading and Quality Control
- Data Management Consultancy and Workflow
- Implementation and/or maintenance of existing Data Management Systems
- Implementing Data Management Solutions and Best Practices suited to your data flow and controls
- Data Capture, Reformatting and Quality Control.
- On-site Mapping Services (Z-Map, CPS, Petrosys)
- Project and Data conversion between multiple systems
- Data Consolidation - from simple to complex projects.
- E&P Database Population - (e.g. Finder, GeoFrame, OpenWorks,Recall, Petrel, Geolog and ODM)
- Data Process Redesign, Cleanup & Project Building